How is a kitchen priced?
There is a process to determine the total price of a kitchen remodel:
- Removal in the reverse order of installation of Appliances, plumbing, fixtures, counter tops and cabinets
- Plumbing and electrical should be done at this stage to accommodate new fixtures, appliances and lighting.
- If there is re-framing for the new kitchen. It involves drywall and soffits where necessary, patching and priming
- Sourcing and installation of new flooring when applicable
- Cabinet sourcing and installation
- Counter top sourcing, installation and paint touch ups when necessary
- Fixture sourcing and installation
- Appliance sourcing and installation
Once you have added all these items up, you will have a pretty good idea of the investment required. If you have any more questions, please visit our section of "Ask the expert"